4th of July Party Food Ideas
We have lots of fun 4th of July Party Food Ideas to make your party extra special this year!
• Traditional American food is a must! Hot dogs, hamburgers, potato salad.
• Blue corn chips and red Doritos are a festive, and colorful snack food
• Make a rectangular cake iced with white icing. Make a flag using raspberries/strawberries and blueberries
• White cupcakes decorated with blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, or any other red and blue toppings
• Ice cream sundaes – provide toppings for your guests, anything red, white or blue like sprinkles and candy.
• Rootbeer floats
• Star-shaped rice crispy squares. Use a cookie cutter to make star shapes. You can also buy “sticks” in the cake decorating isle of your local craft store and put your star-shaped rice crispies in a container on display.
Find more Holiday Party Food like these 4th of July Party Food Ideas