4th of July Party Invitations
Start your party off with a bang with these fun 4th of July Party Invitations. We've got fun ideas for do-it-yourself Fourth of July invitations or use our FREE printable invitations!
There are a lot of fun and creative ways to get everyone involved and make some do-it-yourself Fourth of July Party Invitations. Of course, if you're short on time, and energy, just use one of our printable invites and just fill in the blanks!
• Draw red and white stripes on an index card, a blue rectangle in the upper left corner and star stickers on top. Write the party details on the flag. Attach a craft stick or straw to complete your flag.
• Write a note or flyer with the party details, you can use this FREE printable 4th of July stationary
• Get the whole family involved by coloring these FREE patriotic cards
(and envelopes) and writing the party details inside.
• Use our Uncle Sam Invitation
. “We want you,” on the inside write “At our sparkling 4th of July party” and write the party details underneath.
• Use our blank scroll invitation
and a calligraphy marker and write “Your presence is requested…”. OR print out our Printable Scroll Invitation
and just fill in the blanks
4th of July Invitiation Wording
• “Join us for a sparkling good time”… “It will be a bang, hope to see you there!”
• “Come watch the fireworks with us!”…. “It will be a bang, hope to see you there!”
Find more Holiday Party Invitation Ideas like these 4th of July Party Invitations